Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Almost...


Almost a year ago, I went to one of the famous shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur (KL), and I saw this Takara Tomy's Transformers Autobot Arcee-S2000 figure.

During that time, I just looked at it by saying, "Haha..Arcee? A Honda? And with a masculine look? What a lame!!!"...Everyone knows that Arcee is 'woman' robot in Transformers (TF)...But seriously, this Arcee looks too 'macho'...even for a female robot..

Now, I lick back my spit! One of top things of getting this hobby done is, by having that Arcee. And I realize, to fullfill that dream, is to travel back to KL, which is 250 km away from my town.

Until one day, while I walked in the mall in my town, I saw Arcee, displayed in video games and collectibles store.

There were lots of figures from TF and animes but my eyes were hardly locked on this Arcee. Knowing that, that IS the only chance for me to get it, I walked inside and place a deposit, to secure that it'll be mine since I got not extra cash that time..haha!

Next 17th (payday), I'll claim Arcee..and one of my dreams will end! And sure, I'll share the relief with you guys.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment