Wednesday, December 9, 2009

One of my first...


Hi!

So, as I promised..i bring you one of my first S2000. Well, this S2000 is like the baby of my hobby. Because it starts it all. I bought it on sale. Half price..haha..and I was so excited the day I bought it.


As u can see, it has a very nice metallic-sparkling blue color and like any other diecast car model, the doors can be opened. It doesn't sold in box, but on display, it says "Honda S2000 Japanese Version". Well, I don't really catch how JDM S2000 looks likw. But here you can see, it's not a convertible. It has roof built together with the body. So, maybe, it IS JDM.

Nice back side eyh?? With brake light and brilliant tail lights and S2000 plat. Owh, and that two exhausts and Honda emblem too...nice!


The scale is 1:32, Made in China (well..) And there you can see, it says Japanese Version...And the company that manufactured it is KINSMART. Ever heard of it? Coz I don't..

Let's check out its interior...

Wow, nice leather seats! Haha..

And a very detail works on the dashboard. You can see the aircond panel and fins, meter panels and almost every little thing in the cockpit. Nicely done China!

Beside all the details, it's still look pretty dumb to me. I mean, it looks too standard for S2000. So I guess, I'm gonna put a lil' make-up on it. A carbon fibre hood, maybe some stickers on both sides, or...a sport rims. Heh, just wait for my creativity to strike then I'll post the new look of it!

Well, that's it! This is my first S2000 collection. Hope you enjoy, and share it! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment