Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rise of the Silver Surfff..S2000..

I was busy hunting for S2000 last weekend...I found three cool S2000 from Maisto..Two of them are customs edition. Once i get my payment, I'll get those three..Haha..

But meanwhile, this is my second S2000 i got for my collection. I never took it out from the box. Let's check it...

This S2000 is manufactured by NewRay. Comes in a very nice box, with Honda logo and trademarks on it. The box also looks kinda old skool, that makes it classically sentimental...

Thinking of launching it every time i get bored! Hahaha..

Proof that this product is permitted!

A very comfy red leather seats...The only contra things on this model..

And so..The hunt continues!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new find. Set it free! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your collection is growing too past, congrats....

    Yah set it free....hehe

    ReplyDelete