Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Finally, a hobby...



I read on newspapers couple of weeks ago about a guy who collects stuffed Elephant. Also, in the same columns before, an article about housewife that collects 'ducks'; wooden ducks, clay ducks, ceramic ducks..any kind of decoration ducks.

I became so attracted to this kind of cute little hobby after that. So, i decided to find out what items should I collect....

To begin this idea, I look back to my interest, of what THINGS that I like the most..so the list goes with figures from Star Wars, Transformers, Pirates, Super Heroes, T-Rex (haha), One Piece...blah blah blah!

But none of them satisfies my interest. Why, because to collect those stuff requires big money and a big 'hunting effort' too, which is, I don't even have both.

So, I move on to my next interest, that is, Honda. Yes, I drive a Honda. Civic '90 Hatchback. But to collect Honda car diecast model, especially from Civic series isn't that easy. Because, i couldn't find them. I do lotsa googling, but still, there are less that I can find.

But i see many Honda S2000 model in toy stores and malls. And they are very easy to my budget. So, I want to collect them. And now, I'm doing it..I collect Honda S2000..Hahahaha...It's easier than I thought!

But wait! Remember I said that I collect things that connect to my interest. Well, S2000 is not my real interest, totally. I rather drive my old Civic..Why? Heh, you know why...

So, in my next post, is my first S2000...hahaha..So, that's all for the intro! Thanks!

ps: The English is broken so everyone is understood. :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice to know someone who's just starting with his collection. Good luck and hope to see more additions to your collection.

    Thanks for visiting my site too.

    Jovet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to look for a Tomica limited s2000 and an Ebbro S2000 in 1:43 scale.

    This is a good start! good luck to more toys soon.

    Vespa :)

    ReplyDelete