Tuesday, December 8, 2009

This one is real!!




Hey, before I start with my S2000 collection, here's something i want to share.

But first, I want to let you guys know that my town is a small town. It's not, yet, a city. So, if you're wealth enough to own such big, luxurious and rare (in terms of small town rare) rides, then you're one BIG WEALTHY A******S! Easy to be spotted! Haha..

Like this one Chinese dude in my town. He owns one kick-ass REAL Honda S2000!! That IS totally awesome! And yes, S2000 isn't my really interest. But when it comes to real one..result may vary! You know?

This dude runs a car accessories shop. So far, his domination is the best. And no wonder he gets the real one.

Cool!

*Photo credits to zul_izwan (www.ef-clubmalaysia.com members)

No comments:

Post a Comment