Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Choro Q, a special gift from ebay Japan!

..well not really a special gift since I have to buy it..but this Choro Q S2000 is specially designed for ebay Japan (www.ebay.co.jp)..I guess..

And this one is the one that confuses me with the other item, like I mentioned in the previous post..because the Japanese criteria on it that makes me confuse, thinking that it came from Japan, well maybe it did, but seller who sold this were from Hong Kong...bla bla bla..long story short, enjoy the pictures..

..as usual, the package..

...I remember I tracked this number before...

..birdy stamps (I guess there're only birdy stamps in HK)..

...and this one creeps me out, are all ebayer that I do business female?...I believe Virginia is girl's name...

..Voilaaa!!!..

...it's a pull back, and very kawaiiii!!! See that 'humpy thing' inside? It holds the pull back 'vtec engine' underneath it..quite crowded, but yet cute!..

..and super cute!

I love this Choro Q so much, I even play with it sometimes..heh, there's a boy in every man remember..hahaha..

Last, but not least...do you guys have any idea, why the seller sent me this along with package??


Hahaha..till next!

1 comment:

  1. I love it too, congrats! I also have a few ChoroQs in my collection, but it's my 1st time to see this with the eBay logo, looks really good! =)

    ReplyDelete