Monday, February 1, 2010

Reminds me of Thumbelina..


In the previous post, I mentioned that I've been waiting for an item that I bought thru ebay for a very long time. And I also mentioned that that item was from Hong Kong.

And last week, it was finally arrived, but it wasn't from Hong Kong! It was from Japan!!

I was totally confused it with other item that I bought, which was arrived in the same week! I'll share with you the other item and why I've been confused by them..

I'm so sorry for this mess, haha!

But, let's forget that..and enjoy what I'm about to share..

So, guys! I present you...Kyosho Miniature Honda 1:100 S2000!!!


...but before that, I was quite surprise by its size, though I already knew it is 1:100 in scale..

..and the surprise continues as I open the box!...

...and became more surprise as I put it on my palm...so tiny, and yet so detail! Just look at the interiors, and yes, the tires are rubbers...

...and this product also comes in many other models such as classic Civic, NSX and S2000 ancestor, S800...

With the scale of 1:100, I now officially pronounced that this S2000 is the smallest S2000 in my collection! Like the title, reminds me of Thumbelina..

Thanks to ebayer, that I forgot his name from Japan for this cute item. Well, now, you are forgiven and it is worth a wait!

:)

1 comment:

  1. I have a couple of those too, mostly Nissan 350Zs. Details of these small replicas are superb. Congrats on your find! =)

    ReplyDelete