Sunday, January 24, 2010

2 weeks..

..no news!

Coz I got no new stuffs to share (in fact I got one, but just playing lazy to share)..

Plus, my mood kinda running off coz one of my purchased ebay item still no arrive. It's 1/100 Kyosho...the seller said he posted the item using mail package on January 1st..but after 24 days, still nothing.

The item located in Japan, as I remember..and base on my previous purchase, items from that part of the world normally reach my door only in a week a two. But this one takes almost a month!

I don't blame the seller, yet. Maybe there are some technical difficulties on the postal service, customs, and taxes, whatever...

But still, according to ebay policy, I may file a report on the seller coz he says that the item should be received by buyer on 7-14 days..

Urghh..this one is hard, but that's online shopping, everything is risky!

Apart of that, there is another item to come, from Hong Kong, and let's hope this one reach to me right on time, securely...

Hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment