Sunday, January 10, 2010

From the land of windmills, tulips and..legal weeds..

...comes this little lime 'mean' green Realtoy S2000! Thanks to ebayer Laureen (I don't know whether this person is a he or she) from The Netherlands for this item.

So, here's the story..
The parcel, in envelopes..

Ahhh..Nederlands stamps..good for my other nerdy collection..hahaha..

Lots of polystyrene foams..and guess what, the toy is wrapped in tissue! Cute!..

..and let's reveal it..there, nice lil' lime greenish car!..

1/56 in scale, and I love that rims!

..simple and easy rear looks..no plate, but still look good!..

..and last but not least, the 'H' emblem is red, which is, actually, a logo for Type R series..cool!

Satisfied!

And wait for my next item that I received, also thru ebay..this time from the US..Stay tuned!

1 comment: