Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hot Import Night from the USA!

Hot Wheels is one of my favorite toy car manufacturer.

They are many in stores, but to find S2000, is so very hard. Until ebay saves my hunt..

After long weeks of viewing it, and yes, dying to get it, last few days, my dream came true.

It came straight all the way from The States, thanks to ebayer my-college-fund. I hope my purchase will help you pay tour tuition in college!

I think, Lisa is a girl's name..and she's from California!! Another thought for Fast and Furious!

..not a letter, but receipt. Good seller...

..granted sweety!..

..wow, she knows how to keep it secured, with element of surprise too...so, let's dig it!

..and voila! Me baby!!!!...

..Owh, wow! It's so beautiful! I will never set it free...


I want to keep it mint in the box forever, coz I believe that's the only way to keep it precious.

So, see yah!


1 comment: