Sunday, January 3, 2010

How can I forget 'bout this one?


It's on my table since my first day in the office. It's there and always there. It's Hot Wheels Acura NSX Malaysian Edition, which I bought couple of years ago..

It IS right in front of me eyes everyday (during my presence at the table, which normally not that always), yet I still cannot 'see' it...Hahahahaa...

But, anyway, yes..this Acura NSX is maybe the first Hot Wheels that I bought..owh, wait! There was Ferrari when I was 10 or 11...but, to this date, I consider it's the first.


A little specs; It's a racing car, with red sparkling sport rims, thin tires, air scoop, red tint, racing stripes, silver/chrome interior, GT wing, Acura emblem on the hood, grayish black coat and sport seats..detailed!

On both sides, are number 22 with some names on it, maybe the drivers name (I don't know wether those are real person names or not).. M.Cheung and K.Chao..

Simple on its under, with Hot Wheels mark, and there you can see the word, MALAYSIA..


I still keep it. But if anyone love to have it, then we'll do some trade..Get me S2000 and this NSX is yours.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment