Thursday, January 7, 2010

Red Hot Real X!

I forgot to check my mailbox for the past weeks until last Monday. And surprisingly, I received a notice from the post office, asking me to claim a parcel. The notice was sent on the 30th December 2009!

Knowing that it was almost a week delayed, I rushed to the post office and claim that precious cargo..

And yes, It was from Hong Kong..And I know what's inside..

But first, let's bring it home..and reveal it in steps..

The parcel..and by the way, nice birdy stamps..I'll keep them..haha..

..owh, there it is..

..tadaaah!!...

..set it free, for photo shoot purpose only..

..so far, it is the smallest scale in my collection..1/72..cute!

..so small yet so detail, just look at this close up..even the tires are rubber..

Well, thanks to ebayer motor-center from Hong Kong for this beautiful item.

I promise I'll check my mailbox often.

Opps..guess what, yesterday I received two new packages, one from The Netherlands and the other, I have to confirm back by claiming it from the post office.

I'll share..see ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment