Monday, January 4, 2010

Maisto Master.

Greeting collectors!

This post remarks the first post of Maisto Master chapters. 'Coz up until now, most of my collection are Maisto.

So, let's check it out...

I got this for half price from whole sale store in my town. The price really surprised me because other store sells it for almost RM80! (approx USD22)..You can see the yellow price tag, that is the old price, replaced by the white tag..the sale price!


It's a Special Edition series, and this S2000 is European Version, which is, left-hand drive..


Movable hood and doors, nice headlamps, detailed engine, red seats...


...rear-view mirror, and one other thing that I like the most is, the door trim..so, smooth, and completely done! Almost real...almost...but...


....a pair of fail tail lights..It doesn't have to be plastic, but at least..try to paint them more realistic, instead of one big blot of red paint..like a fake nail..


..cool plate, with both Honda and S2000 identity font..


..and one rough heart! VTEC...pranggg!!! Just like my real car's..hahahaha!!



..easy job, Sawasdee Thailand!


..and finally, a standard rims for S2000...

I love this Maisto so much..I enjoy playing it, and yes..I do mean playing it..not like a kid's playing..but, well..I'm sure you know what I meant by 'play'....

Next, I'll bring some curiosity about another Maisto that I have..Maisto mystery should I say, that really leave me in clues..but not that much!

Have a good 'hunting' day!

No comments:

Post a Comment